Montag, 9. November 2015

Harvest Mouse - Eine kleine Feldmaus lässt grüßen

Lange, lange habe ich es gesucht und vor zwei Wochen dann endlich bekommen: das "Harvest Mouse"-Set von My Favorite Things. Als es ankam, hatte ich leider erst einmal keine Zeit, mich näher damit zu beschäftigen, aber Mitte letzter Woche war es endlich so weit. Und am Wochenende ist die erste Karte damit entstanden.
I've been searching for it for quite some time but two weeks ago I could finally lay my hands on it: the "Harvest Mouse" set by My Favorite Things. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to play with right away but last week the time had finally come. And over the weekend I've made my first card with it.


Koloriert habe ich die kleine Flitzemaus mit Polychromos-Stiften. Der Hintergrund ist mit Savanne von Stampin' Up gewischt. Der Grußtext stammt aus dem März Kartenkit von danipeuss.
To color the little speedy mouse I've used my Polychromos pencils. The background is sponged with Crumb Cake by Stampin' Up. The German greeting (reading loosely translated "sending love") is from the March card kit by danipeuss.


Ich schicke meine Karte bei drei Challenges ins Rennen. Die Stil-Kategorie für The Card Concept ist CAS. Das passt auch zur Anforderung bei ATSM, die diese Woche CAS-Karten sehen wollen. Bei Virginia's View sind in diesem Monat Karten mit Struktur gefragt. Die entsteht bei mir durch den gewischten Hintergrund, den Die-Cut und die Koloration, die ich nur mit Buntstiften ohne jegliches Vermalmedium durchgeführt habe.
I send my card off to three challenges. The style category I've opted for at The Card Concept is CAS. That also fits the promt for this weeks ATSM challenge which is Clean and Simple. At Virginia's View it's all about textures this month. The texture on my card results from the sponged background, the die-cut and the coloring, which is done with colored pencils only (no blending solution used).

Challenges:
ATSM: #169 Clean and Simple 
The Card Concept: #43 Thank-Fall (inspired by the natural colors and the fall theme)














Virginia's View Challenge: #20 - All About Textures














Stempel | stamps: My Favorite Things "Harvest Mouse", danipeuss "Kartenkit März 2015"
Stempelkissen | inks: MFT Hybrid Ink "Black Licorice", Stampin' Up "Savanne | crumb cake"
Farben | colors: Faber-Castel Polychromos
Papier | paper: Strathmore Bristol Smooth 300, Neenah Desert Storm, Exakompta Karteikarte
Stanzen | dies: My Favorite Things "Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows", "Brick Wall Cover-Up"

Kommentare:

  1. Wunderschön, deine süße Karte, Sonja! Wieder einmal bin ich begeistert von deiner Polychromos-Coloration! Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cute design! Your harvest mouse is such a sweet image, and I love the background,too. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This stamp was well worth the hunt. It's one of the cutest stamp sets ever!! Love how you've used colored pencils to color him so beautifully! The circle/scallop die is so perfect filled with your sponged background. This is a fun card. Love it!! Bev

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is so cute, Sonja! I'm also trying to get my hands on this adorable set, but it's always out of stock, which is an indication of its popularity :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I bought those mice but have yet to use them... shame on me. Wish I could color like you. Hey, have you seen the CAS DT call at STAMPlorations?!?!? Would love to see you apply...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks for your kind words, Maria. No, I haven't seen the DT call yet. Thanks for hinting me to that. I'll definitely have a look at it! Though I'm not yet sure if I'll manage to schedule another team. I've got something new coming soon. ;o)

      Löschen
  6. Looks like your long wait paid off, because your little mouse's debut is absolutely stunning! Love the brick background and your colouring: gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your abundant creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. so eine süße kleine Maus - die Karte ist superschön geworden - danke für's MItmachen bei ATSM

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Virginia’s View “All About Textures” Challenge! Totally cute and sweet!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar. Liebe Worte versüßen mir immer den Tag.
Thank you for leaving me some love. Kind words always sweeten my day.