Dienstag, 28. März 2017

Let's celebrate - 2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Ich habe zwar diese Woche unheimlich viel zu tun, aber diese Karte musste ich unbedingt fertigbasteln, denn den aktuellen Coffee Lovers Blog Hop wollte ich mir nicht entgehen lassen.
Actually, I have loads to do this week, but I couldn't get around making this card, because I absolutely wanted to participate in the current Coffee Lovers blog hop.


Verwendet habe ich dafür einen süßen Nilpferdstempel von Create A Smile Stamps, den ich mit Zig Clean Color Markern koloriert habe. Beim Layout habe ich mich am aktuellen Sketch von CAS(E) this Sketch orientiert (s.unten).
I used a sweet hippo image by Create A Smile Stamps, which I colored with Zig Clean Color Markers. For my design I followed the current sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch (see below).


Challenges:
2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop










CAS(e) this Sketch: #214














Stempel | stamps: Create A Smile Stamps "Es ist serviert", "Coffee First"
Stempelkissen | inks: My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink "Black Licorice", Versafine "Onyx Black"
Farben | colors: Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Distress Ink
Papier | cardstock: Rossmann Aquarellpapier (watercolor paper branded by a German drug store), Folio Fotokarton
Stanzen | dies & punches: Create A Smile Stamps "Double Stitched Rectangles", My Favorite Things "Leafy Greenery", Martha Stewart "3-in-2 Butterfly Punch", Tchibo

Kommentare:

  1. This card is gorgeous! I love the pretty colors and the little hippo serving coffee is the cutest!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Too cute! Love this sweet hippo, beautiful coloring, such fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oh my STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!!!! I love this Sonja!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is darling, Sonja! That little hippo is precious! Have a blessed week.
    Karen L

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is so cute, Sonja! Adorable image and your paper-pieced bow-tie and towel are fabulous.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow, this is awesome! Your coloring is fabulous, the design of your card is fabulous. Love that sweet, sweet hippo!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh my goodness!!! This little hippo is so cuuuuteeee!!!! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. A wonderful clean and simple card design that packs a real punch with fun and beauty!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar. Liebe Worte versüßen mir immer den Tag.
Thank you for leaving me some love. Kind words always sweeten my day.